The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:
2 EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS DOCTOR
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The person will work closely with the medical team on: • Approaching and assessing all kinds of emergencies (epidemics, natural disaster, violence) in Nigeria via extensive data collection, networking with all concerned parties
• Implementing emergency interventions accordingly. :
• Licensed Medical Doctor
• Excellent networking and communications skills
• Ability to learn
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Mobile, frequent travels across the country, especially the Northern part
Desirable, Will Be Considered As An Advantage
• Previous MSF or NGO experience
• Experience in epidemic surveillance and response
• Epidemiology interest
• Knowledge of MSF practice and protocols
• Ability to speak Hausa language is an added advantage
• Abuja with 80% of working time on the field.
• 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja ("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 15th May, 2013
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
• No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor will other types of favouritism be tolerated in the recruitment process.
• MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Click below for more vacancies
Pages | 1 | 2 | 3 |